10 health benefits of Xiangzhiling with Ganoderma lucidum.
It has been demonstrated that Ganoderma lucidum boosts immunity and fights the proliferation of cancer cells. Some laboratory studies have also shown Ganoderma lucidum may prevent cancer metastasis. The mechanisms by which the mushroom does this are as yet unknown and it seems they may target many different stages of cancer development. They may inhibit angiogenesis (the formation of blood vessels made to supply nutrients to the tumour), or perhaps they inhibit the migration of the cancer cells and metastasis. It is also thought that they work by inducing and enhancing apoptosis of tumour cells. In any case, Ganoderma lucidum extracts are already being used in some commercial pharmaceuticals to suppress cancer cell proliferation and migration. Studies on breast cancer cells have found that combining Ganoderma lucidum with green tea augments the mushroom’s power to retard the growth of cancer cells.
Immune System Support
Xiangzhiling with Ganoderma lucidum may be useful in boosting the immune system. In studies on patients with advanced tumours, Ganoderma lucidum was prescribed for thirty days and the results found a significant positive effect on the immune system with an increase in T lymphocytes and decreased CD8 counts. Patients had fewer side effects from chemotherapy and radiation, and their post-operative recovery was smoother. Research has also found that Ganoderma lucidum, when used on a regular basis, increases antioxidant levels.
Xiangzhiling with Ganoderma lucidum has been prescribed for centuries to people suffering from stress and angina. Studies in China found that Ganoderma lucidum promotes blood flow and lowers oxygen consumption in the muscle of the heart. Japanese scientists have made similar findings, and ascribe these benefits to a chain of acids belonging to triterpenes, a group of natural compounds known to reduce high blood pressure, lower cholesterol, and prevent blood clots. A Russian study also found that Ganoderma lucidum showed significant preventive abilities against plaque build-up on artery walls.
Xiangzhiling with Ganoderma lucidum is a potent source of antioxidants. The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine says it contains one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants in any food. Polysaccharide, polysaccharide-peptide complex, and phenolic components of Ganoderma lucidum have all been proposed to be responsible for their antioxidant strength. However, research has shown that the Ganoderma lucidum peptide (GLP) is the major antioxidant component of the mushroom
Xiangzhiling with Ganoderma lucidum is a favourite for use as a liver protectant. In one study of patients suffering from hepatitis B and elevated liver enzymes (SGOT/SGPT) and bilirubin, patients were given Ganoderma lucidum for three months. Within a month, significant reduction in SGOT and SGPT were seen, and three months later all values were within a healthy range.
Studies have reported that Ganoderma lucidum mushrooms may have antibacterial powers, with direct anti-microbial effects against the proceeding organisms: Aspergillus niger, bacillus cereus, candida albicans, and E-coli.
Preliminary evidence suggests that Xiangzhiling with Ganoderma lucidum may have antiviral benefits. It is reported to exhibit direct anti-viral effects with herpes simplex virus 1, herpes simplex virus 2, the influenza virus, and vesicular stomatitis.
Ganoderma lucidum mushrooms may help reduce cholesterol by causing the liver to suppress its production. Researchers at the Nestle Research Centre in Switzerland called Ganoderma lucidum “a renowned medicinal species”. In their study, oxygenated lanosterol derived from Ganoderma lucidum “inhibited cholesterol synthesis.”
Research indicates that Ganoderma lucidum mushrooms augment the effects of radiation therapy while acting directly against the tumour. Investigation also reveals Ganoderma lucidum helps to strengthen the immune system, to better manage radiation therapy and chemotherapy treatment and assists to improve the quality of life of the patient. It has also been found to ease symptoms of chemotherapy, such as nausea, vomiting, headaches, fever, infection, weight loss and hair loss.
Urinary Tract Support
In a 2008 study of 88 men with urinary tract symptoms, researchers found that Ganoderma lucidum was significantly superior to placebo in providing symptom relief. As if that weren’t enough, Ganoderma lucidum is said to inhibit 5-alpha reductase, an enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. This nasty predicament can lead to a swollen prostate and all the ills that go with it. According to a study published in the Asian Journal of Andrology, Ganoderma lucidum demonstrates more 5-alpha-reductase inhibitory activity than many other medicinal mushrooms and improves urine flow in men with mild-to-moderate lower urinary tract symptoms.
30 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CONSUME XIANGZHILING
- CANCER: – helps reduce the risk of cancer and even helps fight the disease incredibly. It has more than 154 types of antioxidants, and contains beta-glucan, lentinan, organic germanium synergize together and become the best weapon against cancer, this helps your body at protecting cells and destroying cancer cells.
- HEART DISEASE: – helps prevent heart disease and stroke. Effective for controlling blood pressure, improving circulation, reducing blood fats and preventing arteriosclerosis because it has natural adenosine and triterpenoids ganoderic acid.
- ANTI-AGING: contains plenty of antioxidants such as polyphenols, flavonoids, vitamin C, etc. that attack free radicals, as well as organic germanium helps cellular oxygenation which means it helps with longevity and to fight against the effects of aging.
- WEIGHT LOSS: helps the body with weight loss, burning fat and it naturally stimulates metabolism, due to the synergy of the compounds. By activating our metabolism our cells begin to use more energy reserves (fat).
- ENERGY: increases energy in both our body and mind, organic germanium is in the fungus which helps oxygenate cells which in turn enhances the total energy of the boby.
- SKIN: protects the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals, which are the cause of wrinkles and aging skin. Reishi also helps to fight skin cancer.
- ARTHRITIS: helps prevent, reduce and combat the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. This is due to the synergy of triterpenoids, organic germanium and immunomodulatory, allowing control against inflammation and improves the immune system.
- BONES: Due to the presence of calcium and vitamin D, and other compounds that help calcium absorption enhancing our bones, Xiangzhiling helps preserve bone density.
- CHOLESTEROL: helps reduce cholesterol levels, also improves the ratio of good cholesterol and bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level, this is due to the presence of triterpenoids and adenosine.
- OBESITY: helps prevent obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. Those who follow a healthy diet, exercise regularly and those using Xiangzhiling are less likely to become obese.
- DIABETES: improves metabolism in relation to lipids and glucose, and prevents sudden increases in the level of blood sugar, balancing the general metabolism.
- BLOOD SUGAR: Sugar in the blood tends to increase with age, but the polyphenols and polysaccharides in Xiangzhiling helps reduce blood sugar levels.
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE: helps reduce blood pressure due to the purification of blood and promotion of elasticity of arteries.
- GASTRITIS: fight efficiently as our defenses against Helicobacter pylori. Furthermore, the cells of the stomach work better thanks to the synergy of compounds controlling acid secretion.
- CONSTIPATION: The large amount of insoluble fiber in Xiangzhiling such as hemicellulose allow the colon to function properly. This improves digestive functions and allows the removal of harmful compounds in the body.
- ALZHEIMER: helps strengthen memory, although there is no known cure for Alzheimer, Xiangzhiling helps slow down the process of reduction of acetylcholine in the brain, which is what causes Alzheimer’s.
- PARKINSON’s disease: help prevent cellular damage in the brain, which is one of the causes of Parkinson’s evil, those who regularly consume Xiangzhiling are less likely to develop this disease.
- ADDICTIONS: Thanks to the synergistic effect of organic germanium compounds as antioxidants, this improves the function of the nervous system, thereby controlling addictions.
- MIGRAINE: Xiangzhiling has compounds that relax the nervous system together with the triterpenoids that control pain and inflammation; this helps control and combat the best of migraines.
- Liver disease: helps prevent liver failure. The anti-fibrotic and immunological properties in Xiangzhiling work synergistically to prevent malfunction of the liver.
- KIDNEY DISEASE: Studies in Japan show that Xiangzhiling has great effects to make our kidneys function better. It helps control from nephritis to renal failure.
- FOOD POISONING: lentinan found in Xiangzhhiling may help the body to kill bacteria that causes food poisoning and kills the toxins produced by these bacteria.
- IMMUNITY: The polyphenols, flavonoids, beta-glucans and lentinan mainly found in reishi help stimulate the immune system, boosting the health to fight against infection.
- COLDS & FLU: helps prevent colds and flu due to the synergy of compounds greatly improving our defenses.
- ASTHMA: anti-inflammatory properties allow triterpenoids and germanium to relax muscles that support the bronchial tubes, reducing the severity of asthma. In addition to the immunomodulatory effect of resishi’s compounds prevent the onset of the turmoil.
- HERPES VIRUS AND OTHER: possesses compounds that increase our defenses and the germanium also increases the production of interferon, which is helpful for herpes and other viruses such as hepatitis viruses, papillomavirus, HIV, etc..
- ALLERGIES: The presence of triterpenoids as antihistamines in Xiangzhiling effect ganoderic acids which reduces allergies. So if there are allergies, you should seriously consider Xiangzhiling consumption regularly.
- AUTO-IMMUNE DISEASES: The effect of lentinan and other polysaccharides such as beta-glucan in Xiangzhiling regulate our immune system, thus combating diseases such as psoriasis, vitiligo, lupus, arthritis, etc.
- HIV: Scientists in Japan have shown that Xiangzhiling significantly improves our immune system and helps reduce HIV attacks against the healthy cells of the immune system. This means is that Xiangzhiling can help stop the spread of HIV.
- STRESS: The synergistic effects of the compounds found in xiangzHiling allow relaxation of the nervous system and help reduce stress and anxiety, which are becoming the main risk factors for diseases of today
Joining Esylife Business makes good financial sense
– No targets
– No maintenance fee
– No binary
– No levels
– Claim your bonus whenever you want
– Everyday is a pay day at Esylife.